Monday, April 26, 2010

WEEK TWO - NIGHT ONE - LASAGNA

I had to switch things up.  Tonight was supposed to be the pork tacos.  But someone would have had to remember to take the pork out of the freezer for that.  So, I did the lasagna.  I left out the meat and added plenty of veggies.  I was a bit worried about the noodles in the crock-pot.  I have only done noodles once before and it was NOT good.  Tonights dinner came out great though.  Everyone liked it...except for Max.  But honestly, the law says I have to PROVIDE food for the kid, its up to him what he eats.  And I figure he can always find something to fill up on.  Lucky for him he likes salad and bread.  Also, there is salad dressing in the pitcher in front.  Are you making your own salad dressing yet?  If you are using the bottled stuff...STOP.  Homemade salad dressing is super easy and way better than anything in a bottle.  Maybe I will put together a couple of my favorites and post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment